1956 Musical Birth And Death
- January 1 – Martin Plaza, Australian singer-songwriter and ...
Chubby Checker (birthed Ernest Evans; October 3, 1941) is an American vocalist. He is extensively recognized for promoting the spin dancing design, with his 1960 hit cover of Hank Ballard’s R&B struck “The Twist”. In September 2008 “The Twist” covered Billboard’s listing of one of the most preferred songs to have actually shown up in the Hot 100 considering that its launching in 1958, an honor it kept for an August 2013 upgrade of the checklist. He additionally promoted the Limbo Rock and also its hallmark limbo dancing, in addition to different dancing designs such as the fly.
Chubby Checker Chubby Checker in 2005 History details Birth name Ernest Evans Birthed
October 3, 1941 (age 75)Spring Gully, South
Carolina, U.S.Origin Philly, Pennsylvania, U...
Kenneth Ray Rogers (birthed August 21, 1938) is an American vocalist, songwriter, star, document manufacturer, and also business owner. He belongs to the Country Music Hall of Fame.Kenny Rogers Rogers
performance, Chumash Casino Resort hall, Santa Ynez, California, September 27, 2006.
Kenneth Ray Rogers
August 21, 1938 (age 78)
Houston, Texas, United States
* Country pop grown-up modern easy rock jazz
Line of work
* Singer songwriter star document manufacturer business owner
* Vocals guitar bass guitar harmonica fiddle
* Cue Carlton Mercury United Artists Giant Reprise Atlantic Curb RCA Dreamcatcher Capitol WEA Warner Bros.Associated acts *
The Scholars Th...